Justin Hitt has written over a thousand reports, articles, and analyst research projects that help clients increase profits. Many remain unpublished, while some are available below.
- 101 Strategies for More Profitable Customers. How to attract better customers who pay, stay, and refer. More profitable customers. (Also available from Amazon and Barnes&Noble.) ISBN: 9781548984403, 2017.
- Establish Instant Credibility. A five-step plan builds authority and credibility that is necessary for professional success. (Also available from Leanpub.) ISBN: TBD, 2023.
How YOU Can Increase B2B Sales and Profits in 90-Days or Less
Are you ready to earn more now? This book represents an easy-to-follow system any business-to-business selling professional, marketer, or entrepreneur can use to get bigger commission checks and have more free time, even in this economy!
- Get More Customers In Any Economy. Don't limit your income by economic circumstances. Customers still need what you offer.
- Facts About Profitable Customers. Discover what you must know to clone your very best customers. These insights attract buyers who pay, stay, and refer.
- Tips for Building Business Relationships Online. Increase career opportunities with valuable relationships online. Connect with people in the know.
Tip sheets are suitable for in-house training, marketing promotions, and quick reference. These materials highlight new ideas and concepts in more extensive materials.
I want to thank you very much for your partnership and support when I first came to the team in helping he assimilate and understand the product and tools. It was a pleasure getting to work with you.-- Glenn Berry, Wells Fargo.
Click here for a complete catalog of products and resources from JWH Consolidated LLC. Your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back.
Want more sales and profits from your business? Justin Hitt has authored thousands of resources for high-income professionals and entrepreneurs who want to transform business relationships into profits. Ask your questions at http://www.AskJustinHitt.com/
Justin Hitt offers an excellent comment in response to Phil's post, discussing employee/independent contractor distinctions and his own experiences in negotiating similar issues with employers.--Denise Howell, Bag and Baggage