Partial Client List
Justin HittI've been fortunate to serve many happy clients, their return business pays my bills, I'm very grateful for their consideration.
These clients benefit from a range of solutions including business development, project management, and risk management. Helping clients create and keep profitable customers since 1993.
Due to the nature of services, many current clients are NOT listed here for confidentiality purposes. Here's a partial client list:
- Askey, Askey & Associates, CPA, LLC
- AT&T Global Services
- A & L Insurance Company
- Bank of America
- Barefoot Graphics
- Calvert County Public Schools
- Colonial Office Supply Inc
- Comforce Technical Staffing
- Chesapeake-Potomac Home Health Agency Inc
- Chesapeake Transcription Services Inc
- C-Systems International LLC
- Digital Technologies Inc
- Dominion Enterprises (a Landmark Communications company)
- Eagan McAllister & Associates Inc
- Emediat Solutions Inc
- Federal Data Corporation
- FDC Technologies Inc
- Fresenius Medical Care (Maryland, Washington DC)
- Geologics Corporation
- HR Solutions Co.
- IBM Client Services (Raleigh-Durham NC)
- Inspe (Greece)
- KForce Technical Staffing
- Maritime Dynamics Inc
- Merrill Lynch
- Mission Research Corporation
- Lillian Vernon
- Office Resource Associates Inc
- Pioneer Uav Inc
- PRB Associates Inc (now Northrop Grumman PRB Systems)
- Protonweb Inc
- Spencer & Stone
- St. Mary's Hospital (Leonardtown, MD)
- The Customer Management Group
- The Silvermark Group
- Tri-County Abstracts Inc (Leonardtown, MD)
- Triton Services Inc
- United States Navy
- Veridian Engineering Inc (now General Dynamics AIS)
- Vitronics Inc
- Wildewood Holdings LLC
Plus many more!
Rest assured, you get discrete solutions for your toughest business development and supply logistics challenges. Over the years the business has evolved to deliver strategic marketing, business development, and risk management solutions.
Are interested in becoming a client or learning more about what Justin Hitt can do to improve your profits with stronger business relationships? Start with one of Justin's newsletter programs Inside Strategic Relations or Sustainable Wealth Secrets.