JUSTIN HITT Helps Transform Business Relationships Into Profits
A strategic consultant, business analyst, newsletter publisher, and marketer providing insights that increase your profits. Results come by improving operational efficiency, reducing risk, and more robust project management.
- Risk management,
- Business development,
- Project management,
- Strategic problem-solving,
- Technical writing,
Simple systems designed to help you dominate your market, increase cash flow, and have the high-income lifestyle you deserve. All solutions are built on a win-win-win relationship-based ethic.
Justin Hitt just posted an excellent, albeit quick, post on the value of offering e-newsletter subscriptions in conspicuous places.— Dana VanDen Heuvel, Data Driven Growth Driver.
About Justin Hitt’s Professional Experience
- Technical Writing: Extensive experience in technical writing, producing high-quality documentation with a focus on clarity, conciseness, and user-friendliness.
- IT and Operational Risk Management: Proven track record in managing IT and operational risks, conducting risk assessments, and ensuring compliance with regulatory frameworks.
- Communications: Strong verbal and written communication skills, demonstrated through effective stakeholder engagement, presentations, and collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Public Speaking: Proficient in delivering engaging presentations and public speaking engagements, effectively conveying complex concepts to diverse audiences.
- Authorship: Published author of specialty trade reports, white papers, and books, showcasing exceptional writing skills and the ability to communicate ideas effectively.
- Business Development: Proven track record of creating and keeping profitable customers, increasing business cash flow, and strategic marketing communications.
- Project Management: Bringing complex projects to completion on time and within budget. A track record of implementing risk self assessment, publishing materials, and executing marketing campaigns.
Start solving significant problems today! You can earn from Justin Hitt’s mistakes and successes and more than two decades of experience. Write with your questions, and connect now to book a call.
Justin Hitt offers an excellent comment in response to Phil’s post, discussing employee/independent contractor distinctions and his own experiences in negotiating similar issues with employers.–Denise Howell, Bag and Baggage