Articles & Resources for business to business selling professionals
If you want stronger more profitable business relationships that help you create and keep more customers at a lower cost ... then you've found the one resource for actionable insights to do just that. Here are articles Justin has written.
While some call this thought leadership, you'll see here examples of how articles can increase your sales. Many of these materials were created as tools for subscribers and clients, here's a place you can ask your questions.
B2B Articles & Columns
You'll find hundreds of informational and how-to articles written by Justin Hitt on the following sites:
Have questions about building business relationships or customer relationship management? Ask your questions free without obligation by visiting the Center for Strategic Relations "Questions About" message board. (GOLD Members-Only)
Do you have questions about marketing or selling to executives? Ask your questions free without obligation by visiting the Hitt Publishing Directs "Questions About" message board. (STANDARD Members-Only)
Do you want to ask Justin Hitt a question? Visit his newest resources, ask your questions without obligation by visiting the Ask Justin Hitt Blog. You have no excuse left for not learning how to create and keep profitable customers. (Open to any selling or marketing professional)
Here are just a few of the many times Justin Hitt's been covered by or published in major trade publications: (for more recent coverage visit News About JWH Consolidated) Yes, that's Chinese, one of the biggest markets in the world. You'd be surprised what they know about owning your business in American markets -- unless your learn quickly these same insights for yourself.
- Destination CRM: How Can We Build Better Customer Relationships With the Tools We Already Have? (Experts On Call; May 10, 2004)
- CRM Guru: CRM Back Office Integration Concerns Limit Return On Investment (Contributed April 12, 2004)
- China CRM Forum 2004 (March 30-31, 2004; organized by CRM Guru and Greater China CRM), Global Advisor
- Greater China CRM: Assumptions About ASP In Customer Relationship Management (August 9, 2003; Chinese translation, 客户关系管理中几个关于ASP的设想)
- Jennifer Ecklund-Johnson's Web log: What do your customers want to know? (4 September 2003, Additional commentary on Provide Value in Every Communication Effort)
- Boston Globe: Consider the Harm (Letter to Editor, Published on August 10, 2003)
- 中国计算机用户 e-Works.net: 赶上变化：改善CRM的方法 (August 8, 2003, Syndicated April 30, 2003, 中国客户关系管理网: 赶上变化：改善CRM的方法)
- Marketing Sherpa: How to Impress C-Level Executives with Guerrilla on-line Marketing (Includes Landing Page Test Results)
- Greater China CRM: Integrating CRM And BI, Smart Integration Pays Off Big (An American Perspective; Chinese Translation, CRM和BI整合)
- eNet CIO: 如何提升CRM投资的回报率? (Syndicated June 3, 2003)
- CRM Guru: Enhancing Customer Information to Improve CRM Return (Contributed Exclusive; CRM CRM일반 reprint Jan 16, 2004, Enhancing Customer Information to Improve CRM Return; Syndicated May 5, 2003, 中国计算机用户 e-Work.net: 增加客户信息，提高CRM回报率)
- Greater China CRM: A Process Oriented Approach to CRM Implementation (An American Perspective, Chinese translation, 一种以流程为中心的CRM实施方式; Syndicated December 4, 2002, CTI论坛, 一种以流程为中心的CRM实施方式)
- Website Marketing Plan: Targeting Your Best Customers Improves Your Marketing Plan Success (Contributed Article; Syndicated to Sticky Sauce)
- Greater China CRM: How To Get Started With CRM To Achieve A Return On Investment (An American Perspective)
- SitePoint: Cultivate Business Relationships On Your Website (eCommerce Base)
- Greater China CRM: Critical Thinking About CRM Implementation [Part 1] [Part 2] (An American Perspective, Chinese Translation, 关于CRM实施的关键思想;Syndicated to CCID: 改善CRM的方法 and May 1, 2003, 中国计算机用户 e-Works.net:改善CRM的方法 by Chief-editor, Luo Yi)
- China CRM Forum 2003 (March 19-26, 2003; organized by CRM Guru and Greater China CRM), Global Advisor
- Real Market: What things should I consider in selecting a CRM solution for my business? (CRM Expert's Corner)
- Greater China CRM: CRM Project Monitoring (An Interactive Session Between GCCRM Members and Advisors, Justin Hitt's comments follow David Childs midway down the page with "It Is Possible To Have A 3rd Party Monitor Your CRM Implementation"; Chinese Translation, CRM 项目监理)
- CRM Knowledge Base: How to Get Started With CRM to Achieve a Return on Investment (Syndicated article)
- Greater China CRM: 7 Strategies To Maximize CRM Impact On Business Process (An American Perspective, Chinese Translation)
- ContentBiz: Your Responses to Our Intellectual Property & Email Forwarding Conundrum (Short commentary)
- Free B2B Articles: Most Billionaires Have Some Formal Education What most billionaires have in common may surprise you. (July 8, 2000; A response to a recent Forbes Magazine article)
- Zero Million: Classifying Customers and Identifying Profit Centers (2002; Contributed Article)
- Forbes.com: Letters to Forbes.com (Brief commentary, Don't Downplay Education)
- DC Military: Toastmasters help members put their best 'words' forward (Community involvement)
- Netpreneur Exchange: The Young and the Restless, Netpreneurs confront the generation gap (Panelist with business partner, also transcript and summary)
There are hundreds of other articles written by Justin Hitt, last count more than 697 plus a number of training manuals. See for yourself by searching on "Justin William Hitt" or "Justin Hitt" in Google, or your favorite search engine today. Justin is also featured in a number of books by marketing experts and sales trainers, see for yourself at Amazon.
Do you want to benefit from words that sell? How about articles that generate leads for your business, then contact Justin Hitt today!